Copy the below HTML to embed this viewer into your website.
- Rev. Joseph A. DeLaine Papers ca. 1918-2000
- Letter, 1966 Oct 25, (Trinidad), F.E. Joseph, to Joseph A. DeLaine, Sr., (Hollis, Long Island, N.Y.)
- Joseph, F. E.
- Date of Original:
- African Methodist Episcopal Church--Clergy
African Methodist Episcopal Church
African American clergy--New York (State)--New York
Clergy--New York (State)--New York
Clergy--Trinidad and Tobago
Joseph, F. E.--Correspondence
DeLaine, Joseph A. (Joseph Armstrong), 1898-1974--Correspondence
- Joseph, F. E.
De Laine, Joseph A. (Joseph Armstrong), 1898-1974
- Trinidad and Tobago
United States, New York, New York County, New York, 40.7142691, -74.0059729
- letters (correspondence)
- Letter from Reverend F. E. Joseph in Trinidad to Joseph A. DeLaine, Sr. of Hollis, Long Island, New York, describing his recent studies at the Archibald Institute in Saint Augustine, Trinidad, and his thesis on the African Methodist Episcopal (A.M.E.) Church in Trinidad. Joseph's address is noted on the reverse of the letter but is not shown in the digital collection.
The Civil Rights Digital Library received support from a National Leadership Grant for Libraries awarded to the University of Georgia by the Institute of Museum and Library Services for the aggregation and enhancement of partner metadata.
- Metadata URL:
- IIIF manifest:
- Original Collection:
- Legal size - 13439 - (Folder 12), Joseph Armstrong DeLaine papers, ca. 1918-2000, South Caroliniana Library, University of South Carolina, Columbus, South Carolina.
- Contributing Institution:
- South Caroliniana Library