Copy the below HTML to embed this viewer into your website.
- Rev. Joseph A. DeLaine Papers ca. 1918-2000
- Letter, 1979 May 8, (New York, N.Y.), Louise Frillmann, to Mrs. [Mattie] DeLaine, (Charlotte, N.C.)
- Frillmann, Louise
- Date of Original:
- NAACP Legal Defense and Educational Fund
United States. Supreme Court
Segregation in education--United States
Race discrimination--United States
United States--Race relations--History--20th century
African American civil rights workers
Civil rights workers--United States
African Americans--Civil rights
Civil rights--United States
African American women--North Carolina--Charlotte
Brown, Oliver, 1918- --Trials, litigation, etc.
DeLaine, Mattie Belton, 1907-1999--Correspondence
- De Laine, Mattie Belton, 1907-1999
Brown, Oliver, 1918-1961
- United States, New York, New York County, New York, 40.7142691, -74.0059729
United States, North Carolina, Mecklenburg County, Charlotte, 35.22709, -80.84313
- letters (correspondence)
- Letter from Louise Frillman, coordinator of the NAACP Legal Defense and Educational Fund's Commemoration of the 25th Anniversary of the United States Supreme Court Decision on Desegregation of Schools in New York, New York, to Mrs. Mattie DeLaine in Charlotte, North Carolina enclosing a plane ticket and confirming DeLaine's plans to attend the 25th anniversary celebration of the 1954 Brown v. Board of Education decision.
The Civil Rights Digital Library received support from a National Leadership Grant for Libraries awarded to the University of Georgia by the Institute of Museum and Library Services for the aggregation and enhancement of partner metadata.
- Metadata URL:
- IIIF manifest:
- Original Collection:
- Legal size - 13439 - (Folder 18), Joseph Armstrong DeLaine papers, ca. 1918-2000, South Caroliniana Library, University of South Carolina, Columbus, South Carolina.
- Contributing Institution:
- South Caroliniana Library