Copy the below HTML to embed this viewer into your website.
- Rev. Joseph A. DeLaine Papers ca. 1918-2000
- Letter, 1971 Mar. 15, (Sumter, S.C.), E. Frazier, to Joseph A. DeLaine, Sr.
- Frazier, Edward
- Date of Original:
- African American clergy--New York (State)--New York
Clergy--New York (State)--New York
African American clergy--South Carolina--Sumter
African Americans--Civil rights--South Carolina
Civil rights--South Carolina
African Americans--South Carolina
Civil rights workers--South Carolina
African American civil rights workers--South Carolina
Civil rights movements--South Carolina
Police charges--South Carolina
Criminal investigation--South Carolina
DeLaine, Joseph A. (Joseph Armstrong), 1898-1974--Correspondence
- West, John Carl, 1922-2004
De Laine, Joseph A. (Joseph Armstrong), 1898-1974
- United States, South Carolina, Sumter County, Sumter, 33.92044, -80.34147
- letters (correspondence)
- Letter from Reverend Eward Frazier in Sumter, South Carolina, to Joseph A. DeLaine, Sr., informing DeLaine that he is waiting for a response from South Carolina governor John West before continuing his campaign to remove criminal charges from DeLaine's record. The envelope is included in the collection.
The Civil Rights Digital Library received support from a National Leadership Grant for Libraries awarded to the University of Georgia by the Institute of Museum and Library Services for the aggregation and enhancement of partner metadata.
- Metadata URL:
- IIIF manifest:
- Original Collection:
- Legal size - 13439 - (Folder 14), Joseph Armstrong DeLaine papers, ca. 1918-2000, South Caroliniana Library, University of South Carolina, Columbus, South Carolina.
- Contributing Institution:
- South Caroliniana Library