Copy the below HTML to embed this viewer into your website.
- Rev. Joseph A. DeLaine Papers ca. 1918-2000
- Letter, 1956 Nov. 12, (Summerton, S.C.), E.E. Richburg, to Joseph A. DeLaine, Sr., (Buffalo, N.Y.)
- Richburg, E. E.
- Date of Original:
- African Methodist Episcopal Church--Clergy
African Methodist Episcopal Church
African American churches--New York (State)--Buffalo
African American churches--South Carolina
National Association for the Advancement of Colored People
African American clergy--South Carolina--Summerton
African American clergy--New York (State)--Buffalo
Clergy--New York (State)--Buffalo
DeLaine-Waring A.M.E. (Buffalo, N.Y.)
DeLaine, Joseph A. (Joseph Armstrong), 1898-1974--Correspondence
Richburg, E. E.--Correspondence
- Richburg, E. E.
De Laine, Joseph A. (Joseph Armstrong), 1898-1974
- United States, New York, Erie County, Buffalo, 42.88645, -78.87837
United States, South Carolina, Clarendon County, 33.66581, -80.2164
United States, South Carolina, Clarendon County, Summerton, 33.60822, -80.3512
- letters (correspondence)
- Letter from E. E. Richburg of Summerton, South Carolina, regarding efforts to raise funds for the DeLaine-Waring African Methodist Episcopal Church (A.M.E.) in Buffalo, New York, from churches in South Carolina and the local branch of the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP). Richburg states that he accepts DeLaine's second offer and has turned over the information in DeLaine's letter to Dr. E. A. Parker on November 4. He explains that a check will come as soon as legal issues have been resolved.
The Civil Rights Digital Library received support from a National Leadership Grant for Libraries awarded to the University of Georgia by the Institute of Museum and Library Services for the aggregation and enhancement of partner metadata.
- Metadata URL:
- IIIF manifest:
- Original Collection:
- Legal size - 13439 - (Folder 10), Joseph Armstrong DeLaine papers, ca. 1918-2000, South Caroliniana Library, University of South Carolina, Columbus, South Carolina.
- Contributing Institution:
- South Caroliniana Library