Copy the below HTML to embed this viewer into your website.
- Rev. Joseph A. DeLaine Papers ca. 1918-2000
- Ticket, 1952 May 28, Testimonial Dinner honoring J.Waties Waring
- Educational and Legal Defense Division of the South Carolina Conference NAACP
- Date of Original:
- Judges--United States
Civil rights movements--South Carolina
African American civil rights workers--South Carolina
Civil rights workers--South Carolina
National Association for the Advancement of Colored People. South Carolina State Conference
- Simkins, Modjeska Monteith, 1899-1992
Waring, Julius Waties, 1880-1968
- United States, South Carolina, 34.00043, -81.00009
- Ticket to the May 28, 1952 testimonial dinner honoring J. Waites Warring, retired United States District Judge, sponsored by the Educational and Legal Defense Division of the South Carolina Conference of the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP). Modjeska M. Simkins' name is handwritte on the reverse.
The Civil Rights Digital Library received support from a National Leadership Grant for Libraries awarded to the University of Georgia by the Institute of Museum and Library Services for the aggregation and enhancement of partner metadata.
- Metadata URL:
- IIIF manifest:
- Original Collection:
- Legal size - 13439 - (Folder 9), Joseph Armstrong DeLaine papers, ca. 1918-2000, South Caroliniana Library, University of South Carolina, Columbus, South Carolina.
- Contributing Institution:
- South Caroliniana Library