Copy the below HTML to embed this viewer into your website.
- Rev. Joseph A. DeLaine Papers ca. 1918-2000
- Letter, 1949 Aug. 12, (Summerton, S.C.), J.D. Carson, to Mattie DeLaine, (Summerton, S.C.)
- Carson, J. D.
- Date of Original:
- School boards--South Carolina--Clarendon County
School board members--South Carolina--Clarendon County
African American teachers--South Carolina--Clarendon County
Teachers--South Carolina--Clarendon County
Interviews--South Carolina--Clarendon County
Public schools--South Carolina--Clarendon County
Employee selection--South Carolina--Clarendon County
African American schools--South Carolina--Clarendon County
Carson, J. D.--Correspondence
DeLaine, Mattie Belton, 1907-1999--Correspondence
- Carson, J. D.
De Laine, Mattie Belton, 1907-1999
- United States, South Carolina, Clarendon County, 33.66581, -80.2164
United States, South Carolina, Clarendon County, Summerton, 33.60822, -80.3512
- letters (correspondence)
- Letter from J.D. Carson, secretary of the Board of Trustees in Summerton, South Carolina to Mattie DeLaine, also of Summerton, South Carolina, informing her that interviews to teach at Scott's Branch, Liberty Hill and Rambay School will held at Summerton High School Library, the white school, on August 16, 1949.
The Civil Rights Digital Library received support from a National Leadership Grant for Libraries awarded to the University of Georgia by the Institute of Museum and Library Services for the aggregation and enhancement of partner metadata.
- Metadata URL:
- IIIF manifest:
- Original Collection:
- Legal size - 9625 - (Folder 4), Joseph Armstrong DeLaine papers, ca. 1918-2000, South Caroliniana Library, University of South Carolina, Columbus, South Carolina.
- Contributing Institution:
- South Caroliniana Library