Copy the below HTML to embed this viewer into your website.
- Rev. Joseph A. DeLaine Papers ca. 1918-2000
- Letter, 1948 May 18, (Clarendon County, S.C.) Board of Trustees, to Mattie DeLaine [Summerton, S.C.]
- Date of Original:
- School boards--South Carolina--Clarendon County
African American teachers--South Carolina--Clarendon County
Teachers--South Carolina--Clarendon County
Teachers' contracts--South Carolina--Clarendon County
Employee selection--South Carolina--Clarendon County
DeLaine, Mattie Belton, 1907-1999--Correspondence
- De Laine, Mattie Belton, 1907-1999
- United States, South Carolina, Clarendon County, 33.66581, -80.2164
United States, South Carolina, Clarendon County, Summerton, 33.60822, -80.3512
- letters (correspondence)
- Letter from the Clarendon County Board of Trustees to Mattie DeLaine of Summerton, South Carolina regarding the expiration of her 1947-1948 teaching contract. The letter also advises DeLaine that she may replay for consideration for the 1948-1949 term.
The Civil Rights Digital Library received support from a National Leadership Grant for Libraries awarded to the University of Georgia by the Institute of Museum and Library Services for the aggregation and enhancement of partner metadata.
- Metadata URL:
- IIIF manifest:
- Original Collection:
- Legal size - 9625 - (Folder 3), Joseph Armstrong DeLaine papers, ca. 1918-2000, South Caroliniana Library, University of South Carolina, Columbus, South Carolina.
- Contributing Institution:
- South Caroliniana Library