Copy the below HTML to embed this viewer into your website.
- Rev. Joseph A. DeLaine Papers ca. 1918-2000
- Program, 1957 Feb. 10, (Indianapolis, I.N.), Bethel A.M.E. Church, Bethel A.M.E. Church
- Bethel A.M.E. Church (Indianapolis, Ind.)
- Date of Original:
- African Methodist Episcopal Church
Bethel A.M.E. Church (Indianapolis, Ind.)
African American churches--Indiana--Indianapolis
African Methodist Episcopal Church--Clergy
African American clergy--Indiana--Indianapolis
- De Laine, Joseph A. (Joseph Armstrong), 1898-1974
- United States, Indiana, Marion County, 39.78171, -86.13847
United States, Indiana, Marion County, Indianapolis, 39.76838, -86.15804
- Program for the celebration of Founder's Day at Bethel African Methodist Episcopal (A.M.E.) Church in Indianapolis, Indiana, February 10, 1957. The program lists Joseph A. DeLaine, Sr. as delivering the morning message and includes church statistics.
The Civil Rights Digital Library received support from a National Leadership Grant for Libraries awarded to the University of Georgia by the Institute of Museum and Library Services for the aggregation and enhancement of partner metadata.
- Metadata URL:
- IIIF manifest:
- Original Collection:
- Legal size - 13439 - (Folder 25), Joseph Armstrong DeLaine papers, ca. 1918-2000, South Caroliniana Library, University of South Carolina, Columbus, South Carolina.
- Contributing Institution:
- South Caroliniana Library