Copy the below HTML to embed this viewer into your website.
- Rev. Joseph A. DeLaine Papers ca. 1918-2000
- Program, 1939 Mar. 17, (Columbia, S.C.), Funeral Services of Dr. E.H. McGill, Allen University
- Allen University (Columbia, S.C.)
- Date of Original:
- Obituaries--South Carolina--Columbia
Funeral rites and ceremonies--South Carolina--Columbia
African American clergy--South Carolina--Columbia
African Methodist Episcopal Church--Clergy
African Methodist Episcopal Church
African American college presidents--South Carolina--Columbia
- McGill, E. H. (Eugene Howard), 1888-1939
McGill, E. H. (Eugene Howard), 1888-1939--Death and burial
- United States, South Carolina, Richland County, Columbia, 34.00071, -81.03481
- Funeral program for services for Dr. E. H. McGill, president of Allen University, held at Allen University in Columbia, South Carolina. A handwritten note by Joseph A. DeLaine identifies McGill as the husband of DeLaine's first cousin, Carrie DeLaine.
The Civil Rights Digital Library received support from a National Leadership Grant for Libraries awarded to the University of Georgia by the Institute of Museum and Library Services for the aggregation and enhancement of partner metadata.
- Metadata URL:
- IIIF manifest:
- Original Collection:
- Legal size - 13439 - (Folder 25), Joseph Armstrong DeLaine papers, ca. 1918-2000, South Caroliniana Library, University of South Carolina, Columbus, South Carolina.
- Contributing Institution:
- South Caroliniana Library