Copy the below HTML to embed this viewer into your website.
- Rev. Joseph A. DeLaine Papers ca. 1918-2000
- Pamphlet, 1966 Dec. 1, memo from the Washington Office, National Council of Churches
- National Council of Churches
- Date of Original:
- National Council of the Churches of Christ in the United States of America
Educational law and legislation--United States
Republican Party (U.S. : 1854- )
- United States, 39.76, -98.5
- Pamphlet from December 1, 1966, volume 13, number 19 titled Memo from the Washington Office, National Council of Churches. Articles in the pamphlet discuss the Elementary and Secondary Education Act of 1965, Republican gains in the 1966 Congressional elections, the impact of recent elections, and the 1967 Churchmen's Washington Seminar.
The Civil Rights Digital Library received support from a National Leadership Grant for Libraries awarded to the University of Georgia by the Institute of Museum and Library Services for the aggregation and enhancement of partner metadata.
- Metadata URL:
- IIIF manifest:
- Original Collection:
- Legal size - 9625 - (Folder 12), Joseph Armstrong DeLaine papers, ca. 1918-2000, South Caroliniana Library, University of South Carolina, Columbus, South Carolina.
- Contributing Institution:
- South Caroliniana Library