Copy the below HTML to embed this viewer into your website.
- Rev. Joseph A. DeLaine Papers ca. 1918-2000
- Government Document, 1955 Oct. 4, (Florence County, S.C.), State of S.C. v. Joseph A. DeLaine, Sr.
- General Session Court, Florence County, S.C.
- Date of Original:
- Trials--South Carolina--Florence County
Violence--South Carolina--Florence County
African Americans--South Carolina--Florence County
Assault and battery--South Carolina--Florence County
Trials (Assault and battery)--South Carolina--Florence County
Florence County (S.C.)--Race relations
- De Laine, Joseph A. (Joseph Armstrong), 1898-1974--Trials, litigation, etc.
De Laine, Joseph A. (Joseph Armstrong), 1898-1974
- United States, South Carolina, Florence County, 34.02439, -79.70282
- legal documents
- Court record convicting Joseph A. DeLaine, Sr. of assault and battery with intent to kill for shooting Harry Gause with a shot gun.
The Civil Rights Digital Library received support from a National Leadership Grant for Libraries awarded to the University of Georgia by the Institute of Museum and Library Services for the aggregation and enhancement of partner metadata.
- Metadata URL:
- IIIF manifest:
- Original Collection:
- Legal size - 13439 - (Folder 7), Joseph Armstrong DeLaine papers, ca. 1918-2000, South Caroliniana Library, University of South Carolina, Columbus, South Carolina.
- Contributing Institution:
- South Caroliniana Library