Copy the below HTML to embed this viewer into your website.
- Rev. Joseph A. DeLaine Papers ca. 1918-2000
- Letter, 1970 Feb. 27, (Trinidad), [signature illegible], to Joseph A. DeLaine, Sr., (Hollis, Long Island, N.Y.)
- Date of Original:
- Emigration and immigration
African American clergy--New York (State)--New York
Clergy--New York (State)--New York
African Americans--New York (State)--New York
Gona, Ophelia DeLaine, 1936- --Correspondence
DeLaine, Joseph A. (Joseph Armstrong), 1898-1974--Correspondence
- Gona, Ophelia De Laine, 1936-
De Laine, Joseph A. (Joseph Armstrong), 1898-1974
- Trinidad and Tobago
United States, New York, New York County, New York, 40.7142691, -74.0059729
- letters (correspondence)
- Letter from a woman in Trinidad to Joseph A. DeLaine, Sr. in Hollis, Long Island, New York, requesting that DeLaine and DeLaine's daughter, Ophelia, send letters of invitation to her and David Bayne so that they might travel to the United States and obtain permanent visas.
The Civil Rights Digital Library received support from a National Leadership Grant for Libraries awarded to the University of Georgia by the Institute of Museum and Library Services for the aggregation and enhancement of partner metadata.
- Metadata URL:
- IIIF manifest:
- Original Collection:
- Legal size - 13439 - (Folder 14), Joseph Armstrong DeLaine papers, ca. 1918-2000, South Caroliniana Library, University of South Carolina, Columbus, South Carolina.
- Contributing Institution:
- South Caroliniana Library