Copy the below HTML to embed this viewer into your website.
- Rev. Joseph A. DeLaine Papers ca. 1918-2000
- Campaign flyer, 1971, Vote for a winner, Victoria DeLee for Congress
- Victoria DeLee Campaign for Congress
- Date of Original:
- Elections--South Carolina
African American politicians--South Carolina--Dorchester County
Women social reformers--South Carolina--Dorchester County
African American civil rights workers--South Carolina--Dorchester County
Political candidates--South Carolina
United States. Congress. House
- DeLee, Victoria Way, 1925-
- United States, South Carolina, Dorchester County, 33.07949, -80.40556
- fliers (printed matter)
- Campaign flyer for Victoria DeLee, candidate for U.S. House of Representatives, First Congressional District of S.C.; lists her civil rights accomplishments, including efforts to integrate schools in Dorchester County (S.C.) and her leadership positions.
The Civil Rights Digital Library received support from a National Leadership Grant for Libraries awarded to the University of Georgia by the Institute of Museum and Library Services for the aggregation and enhancement of partner metadata.
- Metadata URL:
- IIIF manifest:
- Original Collection:
- Legal size - 13439 - (Folder 14), Joseph Armstrong DeLaine papers, ca. 1918-2000, South Caroliniana Library, University of South Carolina, Columbus, South Carolina.
- Contributing Institution:
- South Caroliniana Library