Copy the below HTML to embed this viewer into your website.
- Rev. Joseph A. DeLaine Papers ca. 1918-2000
- Program, 1979 May 17, (Washington, D.C.), Brown v. Board of Education, White House, President Jimmy Carter
- Carter, Jimmy
- Columbia, S.C. : University of South Carolina. South Caroliniana Library
- Date of Original:
- Topeka (Kans.). Board of Education--Trials, litigation, etc.
Public Schools--South Carolina
- United States, District of Columbia, Washington, 38.89511, -77.03637
- programs (documents)
- Program (The White House, Washington, D.C.) of President Jimmy Carter's celebration of the 25th anniversary of Brown v. Board of Education (1954); includes summary of Brown decision and Carter's remarks.
- Metadata URL:
- IIIF manifest:
- Additional Rights Information:
- Copyright Not Evaluated. For more information contact the South Caroliniana Library, University of South Carolina, Columbia, SC 29208.
- Original Collection:
- Legal size - 13439 - (Folder 25)
Joseph A. DeLaine Papers
- Contributing Institution:
- South Caroliniana Library