Copy the below HTML to embed this viewer into your website.
- Rev. Joseph A. DeLaine Papers ca. 1918-2000
- Letter, 1956 Apr. 28, (New York, N.Y.), Joseph A. De Laine, Sr., to Post Office Department, (New York, N.Y.)
- De Laine, Joseph A., Sr.
- Columbia, S.C. : University of South Carolina. South Caroliniana Library
- Date of Original:
- De Laine, Joseph A. (Joseph Armstrong), 1898-1974--Correspondence
Post office stations and branches--New York--New York City
- United States, New York, New York County, New York, 40.7142691, -74.0059729
- Letter from Joseph A. De Laine, Sr. (N.Y., N.Y.) to New York City Post Office (N.Y. N.Y.) listing problems with letters mailed from N.Y. to individuals in S.C. and Georgia; De Laine files formal complaint that since the Clarendon County School Case began in 1949 we have been having our mail tampered with but they were afraid to report problem in S.C.
- Metadata URL:
- IIIF manifest:
- Additional Rights Information:
- Copyright Not Evaluated. For more information contact the South Caroliniana Library, University of South Carolina, Columbia, SC 29208.
- Original Collection:
- Legal size - 9625 - (Folder 10)
Joseph A. DeLaine Papers
- Contributing Institution:
- South Caroliniana Library