Copy the below HTML to embed this viewer into your website.
- Rev. Joseph A. DeLaine Papers ca. 1918-2000
- Letter, 1968 July 5, (Trinidad), Frederick Lewis, to Joseph A. De Laine, Sr., (Hollis, Long Island, N.Y.)
- Lewis, Frederick
- Columbia, S.C. : University of South Carolina. South Caroliniana Library
- Date of Original:
- De Laine, Joseph A. (Joseph Armstrong), 1898-1974--Correspondence
African Methodist Episcopal Church--Clergy
African Methodist Episcopal Church
- Trinidad and Tobago
- Letter from Rev. Frederick Lewis (Bethesda A.M.E. Church, Trinidad) to Joseph A. De Laine, Sr. (Hollis, Long Island, N.Y.) re recent [A.M.E. Church] Conference; inquires about DeLaine's race in [A.M.E. Church Council]; requests church periodicals; address on reverse.
- Metadata URL:
- IIIF manifest:
- Additional Rights Information:
- Copyright Not Evaluated. For more information contact the South Caroliniana Library, University of South Carolina, Columbia, SC 29208.
- Original Collection:
- Legal size - 13439 - (Folder 13)
Joseph A. DeLaine Papers
- Contributing Institution:
- South Caroliniana Library