Copy the below HTML to embed this viewer into your website.
- Rev. Joseph A. DeLaine Papers ca. 1918-2000
- Letter, 1959 Aug. 26, (Spartanburg, S.C.), I. DeQuincey Newman, to Joseph A. De Laine, Sr., (Hollis, Long Island, N.Y.)
- Newman, I. DeQuincey
- Columbia, S.C. : University of South Carolina. South Caroliniana Library
- Date of Original:
- De Laine, Joseph A. (Joseph Armstrong), 1898-1974--Correspondence
Newman, I. DeQuincey--Correspondence
National Association for the Advancement of Colored People
- United States, South Carolina, Spartanburg County, Spartanburg, 34.94957, -81.93205
- Letter from I. DeQunicey Newman (President, S.C. Conference of Branches, NAACP, Spartanburg, S.C.) to Joseph A. De Laine, Sr. (Hollis, Long Island, N.Y.) informing De Laine that Executive Committee has elected him to receive a citation at next State Conference for his "courageous and unselfish service in the area of human rights;" requests his presence at next conference.
- Metadata URL:
- IIIF manifest:
- Additional Rights Information:
- Copyright Not Evaluated. For more information contact the South Caroliniana Library, University of South Carolina, Columbia, SC 29208.
- Original Collection:
- Legal size - 9625 - (Folder 11)
Joseph A. DeLaine Papers
- Contributing Institution:
- South Caroliniana Library