Copy the below HTML to embed this viewer into your website.
- Rev. Joseph A. DeLaine Papers ca. 1918-2000
- Letter, 1973 June 7, (Upper Montclair, N.J.), Joseph A. De Laine, Sr., to Henry W. Murph, (Washington, D.C.)
- De Laine, Joseph A., Sr.
- Columbia, S.C. : University of South Carolina. South Caroliniana Library
- Date of Original:
- De Laine, Joseph A. (Joseph Armstrong), 1898-1974--Correspondence
Murph, Henry W.--Correspondence
African Methodist Episcopal Church--Clergy
African Methodist Episcopal Church
- United States, New Jersey, Essex County, Upper Montclair, 40.84621, -74.20126
- Letter from Joseph A. De Laine, Sr. (Upper Monclair, New Jersey) to Bishop Henry W. Murph (Washington, D.C.) requesting Murph place De Laine on superanuated list; references upcoming travel plans, including preaching at Calvary A.M.E. Church (Brooklyn, N.Y.) and DeLaine-Waring A.M.E. Church (Buffalo, N.Y.).
- Metadata URL:
- IIIF manifest:
- Additional Rights Information:
- Copyright Not Evaluated. For more information contact the South Caroliniana Library, University of South Carolina, Columbia, SC 29208.
- Original Collection:
- Legal size - 13439 - (Folder 16)
Joseph A. DeLaine Papers
- Contributing Institution:
- South Caroliniana Library