Copy the below HTML to embed this viewer into your website.
- Rev. Joseph A. DeLaine Papers ca. 1918-2000
- Letter, 1971 Dec. 5, (Ridgefield, C.T.), Richard Kluger, to Joseph A. De Laine, Sr., (Charlotte, N.C.)
- Kluger, Richard
- Columbia, S.C. : University of South Carolina. South Caroliniana Library
- Date of Original:
- De Laine, Joseph A. (Joseph Armstrong), 1898-1974--Correspondence
- United States, Connecticut, Fairfield County, Ridgefield, 41.28148, -73.49818
- Letter from Richard Kluger (author of Simple Justice) (Ridgefield, C.T.) in response to Joseph A. De Laine, Sr. (Charlotte, North Carolina) informing De Laine that Briggs family believes De Laine has not gotten proper recognition for his role in civil rights movement as Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. has ; Kruger hopes his book will rectify that omission.
- Metadata URL:
- IIIF manifest:
- Additional Rights Information:
- Copyright Not Evaluated. For more information contact the South Caroliniana Library, University of South Carolina, Columbia, SC 29208.
- Original Collection:
- Legal size - 13439 - (Folder 22)
Joseph A. DeLaine Papers
- Contributing Institution:
- South Caroliniana Library