Copy the below HTML to embed this viewer into your website.
- Rev. Joseph A. DeLaine Papers ca. 1918-2000
- Letter, 1971 Nov. 3, (Ridgefield, C.T.), Richard Kluger, to Joseph A. De Laine, Sr., (Charlotte, N.C.)
- Kluger, Richard
- Columbia, S.C. : University of South Carolina. South Caroliniana Library
- Date of Original:
- De Laine, Joseph A. (Joseph Armstrong), 1898-1974--Correspondence
- United States, Connecticut, Fairfield County, Ridgefield, 41.28148, -73.49818
- Letter from Richard Kluger (author of Simple Justice) (Ridgefield, C.T.) to Joseph A. De Laine, Sr. (Charlotte, North Carolina) thanking De Laine for package of materials on Clarendon County (S.C.) School Segregation Case [Briggs v. Elliott]; informs De Laine that space limitations prevent him from going into much too detail on any of five cases comprising Brown v. Board of Education (1954); also notes tentative title, My Lord, What a Morning.
- Metadata URL:
- IIIF manifest:
- Additional Rights Information:
- Copyright Not Evaluated. For more information contact the South Caroliniana Library, University of South Carolina, Columbia, SC 29208.
- Original Collection:
- Legal size - 13439 - (Folder 22)
Joseph A. DeLaine Papers
- Contributing Institution:
- South Caroliniana Library