Copy the below HTML to embed this viewer into your website.
- Rev. Joseph A. DeLaine Papers ca. 1918-2000
- Letter, 1971 Oct. 15, (Ridgefield, C.T.), Richard Kluger, to Joseph A. De Laine, Sr., (Queens, N.Y.)
- Kluger, Richard
- Columbia, S.C. : University of South Carolina. South Caroliniana Library
- Date of Original:
- De Laine, Joseph A. (Joseph Armstrong), 1898-1974--Correspondence
- United States, Connecticut, Fairfield County, Ridgefield, 41.28148, -73.49818
- Letter from Richard Kluger (author of Simple Justice) (Ridgefield, C.T.) to Joseph A. De Laine, Sr. (Queens, N.Y.) re his upcoming book on Brown v. Board of Education (1954); informs De Laine of plans to visit South Carolina to obtain information on Clarendon County (S.C.) School Segregation Case [Briggs v. Elliott] and requests a meeting with De Laine.
- Metadata URL:
- IIIF manifest:
- Additional Rights Information:
- Copyright Not Evaluated. For more information contact the South Caroliniana Library, University of South Carolina, Columbia, SC 29208.
- Original Collection:
- Legal size - 13439 - (Folder 22)
Joseph A. DeLaine Papers
- Contributing Institution:
- South Caroliniana Library