Copy the below HTML to embed this viewer into your website.
- Rev. Joseph A. DeLaine Papers ca. 1918-2000
- Letter, 1971 Dec. 16, (Nashville, T.N.), J.M. Granberry, Jr., to Joseph A. De Laine, Sr., (Charlotte, N.C.)
- Granberry, J.M., Jr.
- Columbia, S.C. : University of South Carolina. South Caroliniana Library
- Date of Original:
- De Laine, Joseph A. (Joseph Armstrong), 1898-1974--Correspondence
African Methodist Episcopal Church--Clergy
African Methodist Episcopal Church
- United States, Tennessee, Davidson County, Nashville, 36.16589, -86.78444
- Letter from J.M. Granberry, Jr. (Secretary-Treasurer, Pension Department of A.M.E. Church, Nashville, Tennessee) to Joseph A. De Laine, Sr. (Charlotte, N.C.) informing De Laine he may withdraw from pension program at any time and receive a lump sum for his participation; he was removed from roll for hospitalization benefits when he turned 65 and North Carolina Life Insurance sent him settlement check for recent hospital stay.
- Metadata URL:
- IIIF manifest:
- Additional Rights Information:
- Copyright Not Evaluated. For more information contact the South Caroliniana Library, University of South Carolina, Columbia, SC 29208.
- Original Collection:
- Legal size - 13439 - (Folder 16)
Joseph A. DeLaine Papers
- Contributing Institution:
- South Caroliniana Library