Copy the below HTML to embed this viewer into your website.
- Rev. Joseph A. DeLaine Papers ca. 1918-2000
- Essay, n.d., The South is Progressive in Outlawing, Joseph A. De Laine, Sr.
- De Laine, Joseph A., Sr.
- Columbia, S.C. : University of South Carolina. South Caroliniana Library
- Date of Original:
- African Americans--Civil rights--Southern States--History--20th century
African Americans--Civil rights--South Carolina
South Carolina--Social conditions--History--20th century
- De Laine, Joseph A. (Joseph Armstrong), 1898-1974
- United States, 39.76, -98.5
- Essay discusses tactics of White Citizens Council, KKK, and States Right Leagues to outlaw equal education and opportunity for African Americans guaranteed them under the 14th Amendment.
- Metadata URL:
- IIIF manifest:
- Additional Rights Information:
- Copyright Not Evaluated. For more information contact the South Caroliniana Library, University of South Carolina, Columbia, SC 29208.
- Original Collection:
- Legal size - 13439 - (Folder 20)
Joseph A. DeLaine Papers
- Contributing Institution:
- South Caroliniana Library