Copy the below HTML to embed this viewer into your website.
- Rev. Joseph A. DeLaine Papers ca. 1918-2000
- Letter, 1971 Apr. 3, (Hollis, Long Island, N.Y.), Joseph A. De Laine, Sr., to John Bolt Culbertson, (Greenville, S.C.)
- De Laine, Joseph A., Sr.
- Columbia, S.C. : University of South Carolina. South Caroliniana Library
- Date of Original:
- De Laine, Joseph A. (Joseph Armstrong), 1898-1974--Correspondence
Culbertson, John Bolt--Correspondence
African Americans--Civil rights--Southern States--History--20th century
African Americans--Civil rights--South Carolina
- United States, New York, Queens County, Hollis, 40.71344, -73.76708
- Letter from Joseph A. De Laine, Sr. (Hollis, Long Island, N.Y.) to Attorney John Bolt Culbertson (Greenville, S.C.) accepting Culbertson's offer of free legal representation; asks Culbertson to schedule a hearing for fall so De Laine might avoid humiliation of being arrested; De Laine wonders what kind of trick will be played on me.
- Metadata URL:
- IIIF manifest:
- Additional Rights Information:
- Copyright Not Evaluated. For more information contact the South Caroliniana Library, University of South Carolina, Columbia, SC 29208.
- Original Collection:
- Legal size - 13439 - (Folder 15)
Joseph A. DeLaine Papers
- Contributing Institution:
- South Caroliniana Library