Copy the below HTML to embed this viewer into your website.
- Rev. Joseph A. DeLaine Papers ca. 1918-2000
- Letter, 1970 July 24, (Summerton, S.C.), J.H. Morant, to Joseph A. De Laine, Sr., (Hollis, Long Island, N.Y.)
- Morant, J.H.
- Columbia, S.C. : University of South Carolina. South Caroliniana Library
- Date of Original:
- De Laine, Joseph A. (Joseph Armstrong), 1898-1974--Correspondence
African Methodist Episcopal Church--South Carolina
- United States, South Carolina, Clarendon County, Summerton, 33.60822, -80.3512
- Letter from Rev. J.H. Morant (Pastor, Liberty Hill A.M.E. Church, Summerton, S.C.) to Joseph A. De Laine, Sr. (Hollis, Long Island, N.Y.) apologizing for failure of this church and others of this area; offers De Laine a burial ground at Liberty Hill A.M.E. Church at no cost with room for two of his sisters at $25 each for burial.
- Metadata URL:
- IIIF manifest:
- Additional Rights Information:
- Copyright Not Evaluated. For more information contact the South Caroliniana Library, University of South Carolina, Columbia, SC 29208.
- Original Collection:
- Legal size - 13439 - (Folder 14)
Joseph A. DeLaine Papers
- Contributing Institution:
- South Caroliniana Library