Copy the below HTML to embed this viewer into your website.
- Rev. Joseph A. DeLaine Papers ca. 1918-2000
- Letter, 1968 June 25, (Charleston, S.C.), John L. Chisolm, to Robert E. McNair, (Columbia, S.C.)
- Chisolm, John L.
- Columbia, S.C. : University of South Carolina. South Caroliniana Library
- Date of Original:
- Chisolm, John L.--Correspondence
McNair, Robert E. (Robert Evander), 1923---Correspondence
African Americans--Civil rights--Southern States--History--20th century
African Americans--Civil rights--South Carolina
- De Laine, Joseph A. (Joseph Armstrong), 1898-1974
- United States, South Carolina, Charleston County, Charleston, 32.77657, -79.93092
- Letter from John L. Chisolm (Chairman, Ward 11, Charleston, S.C.) to Robert E. McNair (Governor of S.C., Columbia, S.C.) requesting McNair assist Joseph A. De Laine, Sr. secure freedom and return to S.C. for the remainder of his life.
- Metadata URL:
- IIIF manifest:
- Additional Rights Information:
- Copyright Not Evaluated. For more information contact the South Caroliniana Library, University of South Carolina, Columbia, SC 29208.
- Original Collection:
- Legal size - 9625 - (Folder 13)
Joseph A. DeLaine Papers
- Contributing Institution:
- South Caroliniana Library