Copy the below HTML to embed this viewer into your website.
- Rev. Joseph A. DeLaine Papers ca. 1918-2000
- Letter, 1968 June 8, (Charleston, S.C.), G.A. Thomas, to Joseph A. De Laine, Sr., (Hollis, Long Island, N.Y.)
- Thomas, G.A.
- Columbia, S.C. : University of South Carolina. South Caroliniana Library
- Date of Original:
- De Laine, Joseph A. (Joseph Armstrong), 1898-1974--Correspondence
African Americans--Civil rights--Southern States--History--20th century
African Americans--Civil rights--South Carolina
- United States, South Carolina, Charleston County, Charleston, 32.77657, -79.93092
- Letter from G.A. Thomas (Executive Director, Reid House of Christian Service, Charleston, S.C.) to Joseph A. De Laine, Sr. (Hollis, Long Island, New York) requests De Laine submit a letter on why he wants to return to S.C.; notes support of Rev. John T. Enwright (President, Interdenominational Ministerial Alliance of Charleston and Vicinity).
- Metadata URL:
- IIIF manifest:
- Additional Rights Information:
- Copyright Not Evaluated. For more information contact the South Caroliniana Library, University of South Carolina, Columbia, SC 29208.
- Original Collection:
- Legal size - 13439 - (Folder 13)
Joseph A. DeLaine Papers
- Contributing Institution:
- South Caroliniana Library