Copy the below HTML to embed this viewer into your website.
- Rev. Joseph A. DeLaine Papers ca. 1918-2000
- Memorandum, 1965 Oct., Joseph A. De Laine, Sr., to Internal Revenue Service Information
- De Laine, Joseph A., Sr.
- Columbia, S.C. : University of South Carolina. South Caroliniana Library
- Date of Original:
- De Laine, Joseph A. (Joseph Armstrong), 1898-1974--Correspondence
Internal Revenue Service
- United States, 39.76, -98.5
- Memorandum (Oct. 1965) from Joseph A. De Laine, Sr. to Internal Revenue Service, detailing how he purchased his farm land in Clarendon County, S.C. (Manigault Place), why he transferred name of ownership and vandalism of property; to take away what we worked for and saved looking out for old age is an injustice to call it income. This was paid for in 1944.
- Metadata URL:
- IIIF manifest:
- Additional Rights Information:
- Copyright Not Evaluated. For more information contact the South Caroliniana Library, University of South Carolina, Columbia, SC 29208.
- Original Collection:
- Legal size - 13439 - (Folder 12)
Joseph A. DeLaine Papers
- Contributing Institution:
- South Caroliniana Library