Copy the below HTML to embed this viewer into your website.
- Rev. Joseph A. DeLaine Papers ca. 1918-2000
- Letter, 1964 May 1, (Brooklyn, N.Y.), Joseph A. De Laine, Sr., to I. DeQuincey Newman, (Columbia, S.C.)
- De Laine, Joseph A., Sr.
- Columbia, S.C. : University of South Carolina. South Caroliniana Library
- Date of Original:
- De Laine, Joseph A. (Joseph Armstrong), 1898-1974--Correspondence
Newman, I. DeQuincey--Correspondence
National Association for the Advancement of Colored People
- United States, New York, Kings County, Brooklyn, 40.6501, -73.94958
- Letter from Joseph A. De Laine, Sr. (Brooklyn, N.Y.) to [Rev.] I. DeQuincey Newman (Columbia, S.C.) accepting Newman's invitation to return to S.C. [for election and Consecration of newly elected Bishops]; requests wife not find out about visit until he is in S.C.
- Metadata URL:
- IIIF manifest:
- Additional Rights Information:
- Copyright Not Evaluated. For more information contact the South Caroliniana Library, University of South Carolina, Columbia, SC 29208.
- Original Collection:
- Legal size - 13439 - (Folder 12)
Joseph A. DeLaine Papers
- Contributing Institution:
- South Caroliniana Library