Copy the below HTML to embed this viewer into your website.
- Rev. Joseph A. DeLaine Papers ca. 1918-2000
- Letter, 1963 Mar 12., to George W. Baber
- Columbia, S.C. : University of South Carolina. South Caroliniana Library
- Date of Original:
- Baber, George W.--Correspondence
African Methodist Episcopal Church
- United States, 39.76, -98.5
- Letter to George W. Baber (Bishop, A.M.E. Church) objecting to decision to change name of DeLaine-Waring A.M.E. Church to St. Matthew A.M.E. Church; explains name is a memorial to African Americans [in Clarendon County, S.C.], who suffered to secure equal educational opportunities for their children.
- Metadata URL:
- IIIF manifest:
- Additional Rights Information:
- Copyright Not Evaluated. For more information contact the South Caroliniana Library, University of South Carolina, Columbia, SC 29208.
- Original Collection:
- Legal size - 9625 - (Folder 12)
Joseph A. DeLaine Papers
- Contributing Institution:
- South Caroliniana Library