Copy the below HTML to embed this viewer into your website.
- Rev. Joseph A. DeLaine Papers ca. 1918-2000
- Letter, 1962 July 7, (New York, N.Y.), Francis J.M. Rabb, to Joseph A. De Laine, Sr., (Hollis, Long Island, N.Y.)
- Rabb, Francis J.M.
- Columbia, S.C. : University of South Carolina. South Caroliniana Library
- Date of Original:
- De Laine, Joseph A. (Joseph Armstrong), 1898-1974--Correspondence
- United States, New York, New York County, New York, 40.7142691, -74.0059729
- Letter from Francis J.M. Rabb (Chief Inspector, New York City Police Department, N.Y., N.Y.) to Joseph A. De Laine, Sr. (Hollis, Long Island, N.Y.) re DeLaine's request for a Certificate of Good Conduct; informs De Laine that his record lists a fugitive warrant from Florence County, S.C.
- Metadata URL:
- IIIF manifest:
- Additional Rights Information:
- Copyright Not Evaluated. For more information contact the South Caroliniana Library, University of South Carolina, Columbia, SC 29208.
- Original Collection:
- Legal size - 13439 - (Folder 12)
Joseph A. DeLaine Papers
- Contributing Institution:
- South Caroliniana Library