Copy the below HTML to embed this viewer into your website.
- Rev. Joseph A. DeLaine Papers ca. 1918-2000
- Letter, 1962 Feb. 5, (New York, N.Y.), Gloster B. Current, to Harry Briggs, Sr., (Bronx, N.Y.)
- Current, Gloster B.
- Columbia, S.C. : University of South Carolina. South Caroliniana Library
- Date of Original:
- Current, Gloster B.--Correspondence
Briggs, Harry, d. 1986--Correspondence
- United States, New York, New York County, New York, 40.7142691, -74.0059729
- Letter from Gloster B. Current (Director of Branches, NAACP, New York, N.Y.) to Harry Briggs, Sr. (Bronx, N.Y.) providing financial assistance for family's winter clothing needs; reassures Briggs that NAACP is committed to finding suitable employment for Briggs' daughter, Catherine.
- Metadata URL:
- IIIF manifest:
- Additional Rights Information:
- Copyright Not Evaluated. For more information contact the South Caroliniana Library, University of South Carolina, Columbia, SC 29208.
- Original Collection:
- Legal size - 13439 - (Folder 12)
Joseph A. DeLaine Papers
- Contributing Institution:
- South Caroliniana Library