Copy the below HTML to embed this viewer into your website.
- Rev. Joseph A. DeLaine Papers ca. 1918-2000
- Letter, 1962 Jan. 16, (Brooklyn, N.Y.), Joseph A. De Laine, Sr., to Mr. and Mrs. Harry Briggs, Sr.
- De Laine, Joseph A., Sr.
- Columbia, S.C. : University of South Carolina. South Caroliniana Library
- Date of Original:
- De Laine, Joseph A. (Joseph Armstrong), 1898-1974--Correspondence
Briggs, Harry, d. 1986--Correspondence
- United States, New York, Kings County, Brooklyn, 40.6501, -73.94958
- Letter from Joseph A. De Laine, Sr. (Brooklyn, N.Y.) to Mr. and Mrs. Harry Briggs, Sr. re assistance from NAACP and upcoming article in Amsterdam News (New York, N.Y.); requests that Briggs return letters De Laine sent him so that De Laine might keep them for reference to know how the organizations and individuals act and react.
- Metadata URL:
- IIIF manifest:
- Additional Rights Information:
- Copyright Not Evaluated. For more information contact the South Caroliniana Library, University of South Carolina, Columbia, SC 29208.
- Original Collection:
- Legal size - 13439 - (Folder 11)
Joseph A. DeLaine Papers
- Contributing Institution:
- South Caroliniana Library