Copy the below HTML to embed this viewer into your website.
- Rev. Joseph A. DeLaine Papers ca. 1918-2000
- Letter, 1962 Jan. 11, (New York, N.Y.), Gloster B. Current, to Joseph A. De Laine, Sr., (Brooklyn, N.Y.)
- Current, Gloster B.
- Columbia, S.C. : University of South Carolina. South Caroliniana Library
- Date of Original:
- De Laine, Joseph A. (Joseph Armstrong), 1898-1974--Correspondence
Current, Gloster B.--Correspondence
African Americans--Civil rights--Southern States--History--20th century
African Americans--Civil rights--South Carolina
South Carolina--Social conditions--History
National Association for the Advancement of Colored People
- Briggs, Harry, -1986
- United States, New York, New York County, New York, 40.7142691, -74.0059729
- Letter from Gloster B. Current (Director of Branches, NAACP, New York, N.Y.) to Joseph A. De Laine, Sr. (Brooklyn, N.Y.) re NAACP's interest in one of our people who gave so much for the cause; requests De Laine arrange a meeting at National Office with Harry Briggs, Sr. and wife.
- Metadata URL:
- IIIF manifest:
- Additional Rights Information:
- Copyright Not Evaluated. For more information contact the South Caroliniana Library, University of South Carolina, Columbia, SC 29208.
- Original Collection:
- Legal size - 13439 - (Folder 11)
Joseph A. DeLaine Papers
- Contributing Institution:
- South Caroliniana Library