Copy the below HTML to embed this viewer into your website.
- Rev. Joseph A. DeLaine Papers ca. 1918-2000
- Letter, 1956 Feb. 21, (New York, N.Y.), Truda T. Weil and Father Drew, to Joseph A. De Laine, Sr., (New York, N.Y.)
- Weil, Truda T. and Father Drew
- Columbia, S.C. : University of South Carolina. South Caroliniana Library
- Date of Original:
- De Laine, Joseph A. (Joseph Armstrong), 1898-1974--Correspondence
Weil, Truda T.--Correspondence
- United States, New York, New York County, New York, 40.7142691, -74.0059729
- Letter from Truda T. Weil (Assistant Superintendent) and Father Drew (Chairman, Board of Education, New York, N.Y.) to Joseph A. De Laine, Sr. (New York, N.Y.) inviting De Laine to attend human relations conference, co-sponsored by Emergency Committee of School Districts 12, 13 and 14 and Manhattan Council of State Commission Against Discrimination, to discuss more effective means of enforcing commission and utilizing its educational resources in area.
- Metadata URL:
- IIIF manifest:
- Additional Rights Information:
- Copyright Not Evaluated. For more information contact the South Caroliniana Library, University of South Carolina, Columbia, SC 29208.
- Original Collection:
- Legal size - 13439 - (Folder 9)
Joseph A. DeLaine Papers
- Contributing Institution:
- South Caroliniana Library