Copy the below HTML to embed this viewer into your website.
- Rev. Joseph A. DeLaine Papers ca. 1918-2000
- Letter, , (New York, N.Y.), Joseph A. De Laine, Sr., to Clarendon County Branch NAACP, (Summerton, S.C.)
- De Laine, Joseph A., Sr.
- Columbia, S.C. : University of South Carolina. South Caroliniana Library
- Date of Original:
- De Laine, Joseph A. (Joseph Armstrong), 1898-1974--Correspondence
National Association for the Advancement of Colored People
- United States, New York, New York County, New York, 40.7142691, -74.0059729
- Letter from Joseph A. De Laine, Sr. (New York, N.Y.) to Clarendon County Branch NAACP (Summerton, S.C.) informing members that he is safe in N.Y.; praises members for their tenacity to withstand terror tactics of White Citizens Council to defeat inequality.
- Metadata URL:
- IIIF manifest:
- Additional Rights Information:
- Copyright Not Evaluated. For more information contact the South Caroliniana Library, University of South Carolina, Columbia, SC 29208.
- Original Collection:
- Legal size - 9625 - (Folder 19)
Joseph A. DeLaine Papers
- Contributing Institution:
- South Caroliniana Library