Copy the below HTML to embed this viewer into your website.
- Rev. Joseph A. DeLaine Papers ca. 1918-2000
- Essay, 1955 Dec. 3, After being finger-printed…
- Columbia, S.C. : University of South Carolina. South Caroliniana Library
- Date of Original:
- African Americans--Civil rights--Southern States--History--20th century
African Americans--Civil rights--South Carolina
- De Laine, Joseph A. (Joseph Armstrong), 1898-1974
Timmerman, George Bell, 1912-
- United States, 39.76, -98.5
- Summary of New York state's refusal to honor warrant to extradite Joseph A. De Laine and S.C. Governor George Timmerman's response.
- Metadata URL:
- IIIF manifest:
- Additional Rights Information:
- Copyright Not Evaluated. For more information contact the South Caroliniana Library, University of South Carolina, Columbia, SC 29208.
- Original Collection:
- Legal size - 9625 - (Folder 8)
Joseph A. DeLaine Papers
- Contributing Institution:
- South Caroliniana Library