Copy the below HTML to embed this viewer into your website.
- Rev. Joseph A. DeLaine Papers ca. 1918-2000
- Letter, 1955 Dec. 19, (Bennettsville, S.C.), Mrs. J.S. (Flutie) Kennedy, to Joseph A. De Laine, Sr., (New York, N.Y.)
- Kennedy, Mrs. J.S. (Flutie)
- Columbia, S.C. : University of South Carolina. South Caroliniana Library
- Date of Original:
- De Laine, Joseph A. (Joseph Armstrong), 1898-1974--Correspondence
Kennedy, Mrs. J.S. (Flutie)--Correspondence
African Americans--Civil rights--South Carolina
African American clergy--South Carolina
- United States, South Carolina, Marlboro County, Bennettsville, 34.61738, -79.68478
- Letter from Mrs. J.S. (Flutie) Kennedy (Secretary, Christian Social Relations, Bennettsville, S.C.) to Joseph A. De Laine, Sr. (New York, N.Y.) pledging support of Woman's Society of Christian Service of the Methodist Church, S.C. Conference, Central Jurisdiction and enclosing a check from Executive Committee.
- Metadata URL:
- IIIF manifest:
- Additional Rights Information:
- Copyright Not Evaluated. For more information contact the South Caroliniana Library, University of South Carolina, Columbia, SC 29208.
- Original Collection:
- Legal size - 9625 - (Folder 8)
Joseph A. DeLaine Papers
- Contributing Institution:
- South Caroliniana Library