Copy the below HTML to embed this viewer into your website.
- Rev. Joseph A. DeLaine Papers ca. 1918-2000
- Letter, 1955 Oct. 18, (Columbia, S.C.), James M. Hinton, to Mrs. [Mattie] De Laine
- Hinton, James M.
- Columbia, S.C. : University of South Carolina. South Caroliniana Library
- Date of Original:
- Hinton, James M.--Correspondence
De Laine, Mattie Belton--Correspondence
African Americans--Civil rights--Southern States--History--20th century
African Americans--Civil rights--South Carolina
- De Laine, Joseph A. (Joseph Armstrong), 1898-1974
- United States, South Carolina, Richland County, Columbia, 34.00071, -81.03481
- Letter from James M. Hinton (President, S.C. Conference NAACP) confirming legal support for Joseph A. De Laine, Sr. and providing Mattie De Laine with contact information for when she needs legal assistance; copy forwarded to Roy Wilkins at national branch of NAACP.
- Metadata URL:
- IIIF manifest:
- Additional Rights Information:
- Copyright Not Evaluated. For more information contact the South Caroliniana Library, University of South Carolina, Columbia, SC 29208.
- Original Collection:
- Legal size - 13439 - (Folder 7)
Joseph A. DeLaine Papers
- Contributing Institution:
- South Caroliniana Library