Copy the below HTML to embed this viewer into your website.
- Rev. Joseph A. DeLaine Papers ca. 1918-2000
- Letter, 1955 Oct. 7, (Lake City, S.C.), to Joseph A. De Laine, Sr., (Lake City, S.C.)
- Columbia, S.C. : University of South Carolina. South Caroliniana Library
- Date of Original:
- De Laine, Joseph A. (Joseph Armstrong), 1898-1974--Correspondence
African Americans--Civil rights--Southern States--History--20th century
African Americans--Civil rights--South Carolina
South Carolina--Social conditions--History--20th century
Williamsburg County (South Carolina)--Race relations
- United States, South Carolina, Pee Dee, 34.20599, -79.53894
United States, South Carolina, Williamsburg County, 33.61993, -79.72771
- Letter addressed to Rev. J.A. Delane. Collard warning Joseph A. De Laine, Sr. that several hundred of us have had a meeting and decided if De Laine does not leave Lake City, S.C. within ten days we have made plans to move you if it takes dynimite [sic].
- Metadata URL:
- IIIF manifest:
- Additional Rights Information:
- Copyright Not Evaluated. For more information contact the South Caroliniana Library, University of South Carolina, Columbia, SC 29208.
- Original Collection:
- Legal size - 13439 - (Folder 7)
Joseph A. DeLaine Papers
- Contributing Institution:
- South Caroliniana Library