Copy the below HTML to embed this viewer into your website.
- Rev. Joseph A. DeLaine Papers ca. 1918-2000
- Letter, 1955 Sept. 22, (Columbia, S.C.), H.M. Dreyer, to Joseph A. De Laine, Sr., (Lake City, S.C.)
- Dreyer, H.M.
- Columbia, S.C. : University of South Carolina. South Caroliniana Library
- Date of Original:
- De Laine, Joseph A. (Joseph Armstrong), 1898-1974--Correspondence
Esso Standard Oil Company (Columbia, South Carolina)
African Americans--Civil rights--Southern States--History--20th century
African Americans--Civil rights--South Carolina
Williamsburg County (South Carolina)--Race relations
- United States, South Carolina, Pee Dee, 34.20599, -79.53894
United States, South Carolina, Williamsburg County, 33.61993, -79.72771
- Letter from H.M. Dreyer (Manager, Personnel and Public Relations, Esso Standard Oil Company, Columbia, S.C.) in reply to Joseph A. De Laine, Sr. (Lake City, S.C.) stating we regret exceedingly that you should be subject to the alleged discourtesies from employees at Lake City station; however, Esso is not responsible for the behavior of its dealers or their employees...your complaint will be passed on to the dealer operating the station in Lake City.
- Metadata URL:
- IIIF manifest:
- Additional Rights Information:
- Copyright Not Evaluated. For more information contact the South Caroliniana Library, University of South Carolina, Columbia, SC 29208.
- Original Collection:
- Legal size - 9625 - (Folder 7)
Joseph A. DeLaine Papers
- Contributing Institution:
- South Caroliniana Library