Copy the below HTML to embed this viewer into your website.
- Rev. Joseph A. DeLaine Papers ca. 1918-2000
- Letter, 1954 July 31, (Columbia, S.C.), Jack Shivers, to Joseph A. De Laine, Sr., (Lake City, S.C.)
- Shivers, Jack
- Columbia, S.C. : University of South Carolina. South Caroliniana Library
- Date of Original:
- De Laine, Joseph A. (Joseph Armstrong), 1898-1974--Correspondence
- United States, South Carolina, Florence County, 34.02439, -79.70282
United States, South Carolina, Pee Dee, 34.20599, -79.53894
United States, South Carolina, Richland County, 34.0218, -80.90304
- Letter from Jack Shivers (Superindendent, John G. Richards Industrial School, Columbia, S.C.) to Joseph A. De Laine, Sr. (Lake City, S.C.) agreeing to DeLaine's request to bring group to tour premises.
- Metadata URL:
- IIIF manifest:
- Additional Rights Information:
- Copyright Not Evaluated. For more information contact the South Caroliniana Library, University of South Carolina, Columbia, SC 29208.
- Original Collection:
- Legal size - 13439 - (Folder 6)
Joseph A. DeLaine Papers
- Contributing Institution:
- South Caroliniana Library