Copy the below HTML to embed this viewer into your website.
- Rev. Joseph A. DeLaine Papers ca. 1918-2000
- Letter, 1954 July 26, (Philadelphia, P.A.), [signature illegilble], to Joseph A. De Laine, Sr., (Lake City, S.C.)
- Columbia, S.C. : University of South Carolina. South Caroliniana Library
- Date of Original:
- African American clergy--South Carolina
African Methodist Episcopal Church--Clergy
- De Laine, Joseph A. (Joseph Armstrong), 1898-1974
- United States, South Carolina, Florence County, 34.02439, -79.70282
United States, South Carolina, Pee Dee, 34.20599, -79.53894
- Letter from editor (Philadelphia, P.A.) A.M.E.Church Review re upcoming article in The Review on Clarendon County, S.C. case; praises Joseph A. De Laine, Sr. despite Conference's failure to elect him delegate to [church's] General Conference; written on Review letterhead stationary.
- Metadata URL:
- IIIF manifest:
- Additional Rights Information:
- Copyright Not Evaluated. For more information contact the South Caroliniana Library, University of South Carolina, Columbia, SC 29208.
- Original Collection:
- Legal size - 9625 - (Folder 6)
Joseph A. DeLaine Papers
- Contributing Institution:
- South Caroliniana Library