Copy the below HTML to embed this viewer into your website.
- Rev. Joseph A. DeLaine Papers ca. 1918-2000
- Letter, 1950 June 23, (Summerton, S.C.), Mattie B. De Laine, to Board of Trustees, District No. 22 (Summerton, S.C.)
- De Laine, Mattie B.
- Columbia, S.C. : University of South Carolina. South Caroliniana Library
- Date of Original:
- De Laine, Mattie Belton--Correspondence
Public Schools--South Carolina--Summerton
- United States, South Carolina, Clarendon County, 33.66581, -80.2164
- Letter from Mrs. Mattie B. De Laine (Summerton, S.C.) to Board of Trustees accepting position as elementary teacher at Scott's Branch School for 1950-1951 term; she pledges the same type of coperation [sic], to whoever is in charge of the school, that I have given during the last eight years of school.
- Metadata URL:
- IIIF manifest:
- Additional Rights Information:
- Copyright Not Evaluated. For more information contact the South Caroliniana Library, University of South Carolina, Columbia, SC 29208.
- Original Collection:
- Legal size - 9625 - (Folder 5)
Joseph A. DeLaine Papers
- Contributing Institution:
- South Caroliniana Library