Copy the below HTML to embed this viewer into your website.
- Rev. Joseph A. DeLaine Papers ca. 1918-2000
- Letter, 1950 Mar. 16, (Washington, D.C.), John Edgar Hoover, to Joseph A. De Laine, Sr., (Columbia, S.C.)
- Hoover, John Edgar
- Columbia, S.C. : University of South Carolina. South Caroliniana Library
- Date of Original:
- De Laine, Joseph A. (Joseph Armstrong), 1898-1974--Correspondence
Hoover, J. Edgar (John Edgar), 1895-1972--Correspondence
United States. Federal Bureau of Investigation
African Americans--Civil rights--Southern States--History--20th century
Clarendon County (South Carolina)--Race relations
- United States, South Carolina, Clarendon County, 33.66581, -80.2164
- Letter from J. Edgar Hoover (Director, FBI, Washington, D.C.) to Joseph A. De Laine, Sr. (Columbia, S.C.) informing De Laine that his request that a special agent contact him was forwarded to Savannah (Georgia) Office of FBI; agent from Savannah will contact him shortly; letterhead stationery of FBI, U.S. Dept. of Justice.
- Metadata URL:
- IIIF manifest:
- Additional Rights Information:
- Copyright Not Evaluated. For more information contact the South Caroliniana Library, University of South Carolina, Columbia, SC 29208.
- Original Collection:
- Legal size - 13439 - (Folder 5)
Joseph A. DeLaine Papers
- Contributing Institution:
- South Caroliniana Library