Copy the below HTML to embed this viewer into your website.
- Rev. Joseph A. DeLaine Papers ca. 1918-2000
- Letter, 1949 May 31, (Summerton, S.C.), Colored Trustees of Liberty Hill Elementary School, to Members of Trustee Board 22, (Summerton, S.C.)
- Palmer, James, Fredrick D. Oliver, Bennett, Jimmie, Richardson, Lee, McDonald, Charlie
- Columbia, S.C. : University of South Carolina. South Caroliniana Library
- Date of Original:
- Palmer, James--Correspondence
Oliver, Fredrick D.--Correspondence
Public Schools--South Carolina--Summerton
- United States, South Carolina, Clarendon County, 33.66581, -80.2164
- Letter from Colored Trustees of Liberty Hill Elementary School (James Palmer, Fredrick D. Oliver, Jimmie Bennett, Lee Richardson, Charlie McDonald) (Summerton, S.C.) to Members of Trustee Board 22 (Summerton, S.C.) requesting board hire Edythe G. Oliver for 1949-1950 term and rehire present teachers (Rowena D. Oliver, Carrie D. Martin, and Naomi Adger).
- Metadata URL:
- IIIF manifest:
- Additional Rights Information:
- Copyright Not Evaluated. For more information contact the South Caroliniana Library, University of South Carolina, Columbia, SC 29208.
- Original Collection:
- Legal size - 13439 - (Folder 21)
Joseph A. DeLaine Papers
- Contributing Institution:
- South Caroliniana Library