Copy the below HTML to embed this viewer into your website.
- Rev. Joseph A. DeLaine Papers ca. 1918-2000
- Letter, 1949 Aug. 19, (Summerton, S.C.), S. Isaiah Benson, to Mattie De Laine, (Summerton, S.C.)
- Benson, S. Isaiah
- Columbia, S.C. : University of South Carolina. South Caroliniana Library
- Date of Original:
- De Laine, Mattie Belton--Correspondence
Benson, S. Isaiah--Correspondence
Public Schools--South Carolina--Summerton
- United States, South Carolina, Clarendon County, 33.66581, -80.2164
- Letter from S. Isaiah Benson (Principal, Scott's Branch School, Summerton, S.C.) to Mattie De Laine (Summerton, S.C.) informing her of her approved application to teach in 1949-1950 term.
- Metadata URL:
- IIIF manifest:
- Additional Rights Information:
- Copyright Not Evaluated. For more information contact the South Caroliniana Library, University of South Carolina, Columbia, SC 29208.
- Original Collection:
- Legal size - 9625 - (Folder 4)
Joseph A. DeLaine Papers
- Contributing Institution:
- South Caroliniana Library