Copy the below HTML to embed this viewer into your website.
- Rev. Joseph A. DeLaine Papers ca. 1918-2000
- Letter, 1949 Aug. 12, (Summerton, S.C.), J.D. Carson, to Mattie De Laine, (Summerton, S.C.)
- Carson, J.D.
- Columbia, S.C. : University of South Carolina. South Caroliniana Library
- Date of Original:
- De Laine, Mattie Belton--Correspondence
Public Schools--South Carolina--Summerton, South Carolina
- United States, South Carolina, Clarendon County, 33.66581, -80.2164
- Letter from J.D. Carson (Secretary, Board of Trustees, Summerton, S.C.) to Mattie De Laine (Summerton, S.C.) informing her that interviews to teach at Scott's Branch, Liberty Hill and Rambay School will be at Summerton High School Library (white school), 16 Aug. 1949.
- Metadata URL:
- IIIF manifest:
- Additional Rights Information:
- Copyright Not Evaluated. For more information contact the South Caroliniana Library, University of South Carolina, Columbia, SC 29208.
- Original Collection:
- Legal size - 9625 - (Folder 4)
Joseph A. DeLaine Papers
- Contributing Institution:
- South Caroliniana Library