Copy the below HTML to embed this viewer into your website.
- Rev. Joseph A. DeLaine Papers ca. 1918-2000
- Letter, 1949 June 10, (Columbia, S.C.), C.B. Seaborn, to Joseph A. De Laine, Sr., (Summerton, S.C.)
- Seaborn, C.B.
- Columbia, S.C. : University of South Carolina. South Caroliniana Library
- Date of Original:
- De Laine, Joseph A. (Joseph Armstrong), 1898-1974--Correspondence
Public Schools--South Carolina--Summerton
- United States, South Carolina, Clarendon County, 33.66581, -80.2164
- Letter from C.B. Seaborn (State Agent for Negro Schools, Columbia, S.C.) to Joseph A. De Laine, Sr. (Summerton, S.C.) confirms accreditation of Scott's Branch School; cautions that report on school's application listed areas to improve, primarily overcrowded conditions.
- Metadata URL:
- IIIF manifest:
- Additional Rights Information:
- Copyright Not Evaluated. For more information contact the South Caroliniana Library, University of South Carolina, Columbia, SC 29208.
- Original Collection:
- Legal size - 13439 - (Folder 4)
Joseph A. DeLaine Papers
- Contributing Institution:
- South Caroliniana Library