Copy the below HTML to embed this viewer into your website.
- Rev. Joseph A. DeLaine Papers ca. 1918-2000
- Letter, 1948 Mar. 12, (Columbia, S.C.), James M. Hinton, to Levi Pearson, (Manning, S.C.)
- Hinton, James M.
- Columbia, S.C. : University of South Carolina. South Caroliniana Library
- Date of Original:
- Hinton, James M.--Correspondence
National Association for the Advancement of Colored People--Trials, litigation, etc
African Americans--Civil rights--Southern States--History--20th century
African Americans--Civil rights--South Carolina
Clarendon County (South Carolina)--Race relations
- United States, South Carolina, Clarendon County, 33.66581, -80.2164
United States, South Carolina, Richland County, 34.0218, -80.90304
- Letter from James Hinton, President, State NAACP (Columbia, S.C.) to Levi Pearson (Manning, S.C.) requesting he serve as temporary president of Clarendon County NAACP with Joseph A. De Laine, Sr. as secretary.
- Metadata URL:
- IIIF manifest:
- Additional Rights Information:
- Copyright Not Evaluated. For more information contact the South Caroliniana Library, University of South Carolina, Columbia, SC 29208.
- Original Collection:
- Legal size - 9625 - (Folder 2)
Joseph A. DeLaine Papers
- Contributing Institution:
- South Caroliniana Library